Drinking plenty of water every day is essential to stay healthy and fit. Water cleanses your entire system and improves the functions of all your tissues. Not drinking enough water can lead to illness and lifelong problems. Web.com Reviews believes that we all should watch out for the signs that signal our body needs more hydration.
Here are some signs that indicate you need to drink more water:
- Your pee is very yellow – If your urine is clear or pale yellow, then you are fine. But if it is dark yellow or brown, then it is an indicator that your body definitely needs more water. Sometimes, it is also accompanied by a certain uneasiness or a burning sensation in discharging urine; which means you must intake lots of water urgently.
- Digestive system disorders – If you are experiencing a bloating feeling, acidity, or indigestion; it could all be indicators of low water intake. Since your digestive system requires water to churn the food and filter it so that it can get absorbed by the body, low water intake slows down the process of digestion leading to many such complications. It also affects your metabolism rate which in turn affects the overall health. Constipation is also a result of low water intake. Water dilutes the stomach acid. So, in the absence of it, you could suffer from acute acidity.
- Dizziness – Dizziness is caused by several factors, but dehydration is also one of the reasons that cause it. Rapid, fluttering heartbeats are also caused by low water levels in the body. It can make your mouth dry and hurt your muscles and joints because there is not enough water to lubricate them.
- Your breath stinks – When you are dehydrated, your body is incapable of producing enough saliva. Saliva protects the teeth from the harmful bacteria. In the absence of enough saliva, the bacteria get a chance to flourish causing bad breath and tooth decay. So, if you feel your breath stinks, it is time to drink that glass of water.
- Lethargy and tiredness – In the absence of enough water, the body is forced to slow down in order to conserve energy and resources. This makes you feel tired, sleepy, and lethargic. Since 70% of the brain is made up of water, the function of the brain slows down in the absence of adequate water resulting in poor concentration or understanding. The skin tends to get dry and lips are always chapped if you are not drinking enough water. Remember, even sportsmen carry a bottle of water in the field for that extra instant energy.
Web.com Reviews believes that if we don’t drink enough water every day, we can severely deteriorate our health. Ninety percent of the diseases can’t touch your body if you are taking adequate water. So, remember to drink lots of fresh clean water to replenish your body and function in a healthy manner.